• On this Site.
• In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
• any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site, if any, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Information do we Collect and How do we Collect it?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number, student ID number ("personal information");
• that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the IP address of your computer, public posts or reviews you make on the Site, account user name; and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us. We collect information from you when you register on the Site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another Site feature.
• Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies that we might use.
• When you make public posts, such as product reviews, on the Site.
• When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
• We also may collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase.
• When you provide it to us, including responses to surveys, correspondence you might send to us, and details pertaining to your transactions with us through the Site.
The technologies we may use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How do we use your Information?
We may use the information, including personal information, we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Site, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
• To ship products that you ordered.
• To present our Site to you.
• To fulfill any purpose for which you provided us the information.
• To personalize your Site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To process your transactions.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
• If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
• To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information, and for any other purpose to which you consent.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include CAVA Services, Inc. d/b/a SVA Campus Store or any of its affiliates. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may disclose your information, including personal information, to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s or an affiliate’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our Site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Cava Services, Inc. d/b/a SVA Campus Store,
207 E. 23rd Street,
New York, NY 10010